This shows the Early History of the world according to Pastafarianism.
The Five DaysEdit
- Main article: The Five Days
On the first day, the Flying Spaghetti Monster separated the water from the heavens. On the second -- because He could not tread water for long and had grown tired of flying -- He created the land and complemented it with a beer volcano. Satisfied, the Flying Spaghetti Monster overindulged in beer from the beer volcano and woke up hungover. Between drunken nights and clumsy afternoons, the Flying Spaghetti Monster produced seas and land (for a second time, because he forgot that he created it the day before) along with Heaven and a midget, which he named Man. Man and an equally short woman lived happily in the Olive Garden of Eden for some time until the Flying Spaghetti Monster caused a global flood in a cooking accident. (while emptying his Holy Pasta Pot of water, he did not pay attention to where this water was going)
- 1/1/5000BFSM- The first day appears. The FSM creates large balls of flaming gas, which accidently leak water creating seas. It was pretty weird for the stars to be immerged in the ocean, so the FSM seperated them and created vast galaxies and cosmic stuff.hyhgh
- 1/2/5000BFSM- The second day appears. The FSM creates filment, which he renames "Land", since filment-ho! didn't sound as good as land-ho. The FSM creates a volcano that releases beverages and decides to keep it in heaven near the stars instead of the land.
- 1/3/5000BFSM- Somewhere in the Indian Ocean, the FSM was hungover, and forgot what he had created the previous day, so he renamed the land Earth. Then he grew lush jungles of rice, grass, semolia and ferns.
- 1/4/5000BFSM- The FSM created more stars including the sun and moon.
- 1/5/5000BFSM- The Big Bang happened and a tree and mountains and midget were created. It is important to note that the FSM later doubted the wisdom of creating said midget.